Snow’s Garden and Landscape Center named 2008 Landscaper of the Year
Total Landscape Care has named Corbin Snow and Snow’s Garden and Landscape Center in Charlottesville, Virginia, the magazine’s 2008 Landscaper of the Year.
“We’re honored to be chosen as Total Landscape Care’s first ‘Landscaper of the Year’,” Snow says. “Every finalist was very deserving, so it’s humbling to know we were here with all of these fine people.”
Sponsored by Case Construction Equipment, this annual program recognizes 12 finalists as the best and brightest in the landscaping industry. On November 9-12, the finalists and their guests enjoyed an all-expenses-paid, four-day cruise to the Bahamas, where Snow’s was named the winner during a gala banquet.
Snow’s received a plaque and will be featured on the cover of and in the January 2008 edition of Total Landscape Care. Each of the 11 finalists will be featured in a story about their businesses in the magazine during 2008.
* Ted Anthony, Anthony’s Landscaping, Metairie, Louisiana
* William Dickerson, Dickerson Landscaping, Tallahassee, Florida
* Bruce White, Harvest Tree Company, Fredericksburg, Virginia
* Ryan Miller, Mulligan’s Landscape and Design, Haverhill, Massachusetts
* Justin LaFleur, Nevada Landworks, Reno, Nevada
* Eric Brand, P&L Landscaping, Nashua, New Hampshire
* George and Gary Pacheco, Pacheco Brothers Gardening, Hayward, California
* Brian Golembiewski, Paramount Landscape and Maintenance, Tempe, Arizona
* Bill and Linda Lillie, Sprigs & Twigs Landscapes, Gales Ferry, Connecticut
* Mark Leon, Sunshine Landscape Company, Oahu, Hawaii
* Keith Upham, The Upham Landscape Company, Weston, Massachusetts
The mission of the Landscaper of the Year program is to recognize successful, professional landscapers who have impeccable reputations with their customers, suppliers, and employees and are giving something back to their industry, communities and families through a “best practices” operation of their businesses.