Business owners, landscape architects and designers are invited to PLANET’s Design/Build/Installation (DBI) Symposium in Chicago.
PLANET, the national landscape industry trade association, will be hosting the symposium July 28-30. The event will be geared toward companies looking to become more established in the design/build marketplace as well as learn the current trends in the industry.
- “The Draw of Small Spaces” presented by Jon Carloftis
- “Plant Success: Understanding the Bigger Picture of Plants” with Ian Cooke
- “The Power of Photography for Landscape Professionals” with Linda Oyama Bryan
- “Lessons from the Lurie Garden” with Jennifer Davit
- “Enhancements: Outdoor Furniture—principles of Selecting and Space Planning” with Lori Anthony of Brown Jordan Furniture.
The symposium is approved for PLANET Landscape Industry Certified recertification at 1 CEU per hour of instruction attended.
For more information or to register, click here.
The early-bird rate, which lasts until July 15, is $239 for PLANET members and $339 for non-members.