The Outdoor Power Equipment Institute (OPEI) has announced its 2013-14 Officers and Board of Directors.
Officers for the 2013-2014 year include:
- OPEI Chairman Todd Teske Chairman, President & CEO, Briggs & Stratton Corp.
- OPEI Vice Chair Paul Mullet, President, Excel Industries
- OPEI Secretary/Treasurer Lee Sowell, President – Outdoor Products, Techtronic Industries, N.A.
Continuing their service on the OPEI Board are:
- Immediate Past Chairman, Daniel Ariens, President & CEO, Ariens Company
- Marc Dufour, President, Club Car
- Peter Hampton, President, Active Exhaust Corporation
- Jean Hlay, President and Chief Operating Officer, MTD Products
- Steven Bly, Executive Vice President, Echo
- Ed Cohen, Vice President, Government & Industry Relations, Honda North America
- Michael Hoffman, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, The Toro Company
- Tim Merrett, Vice President, AT&T Global Platform Turf & Utility, Deere & Company
- Fred Whyte, President, Stihl Incorporated.
New to the board this year are Tom Cromwell, President, Kohler Engines, Kohler Company and John Cunningham, President, Consumer Products Group, Stanley Black & Decker.