Toro is helping customers online get irrigation information faster.
As Smart Irrigation Month comes to a close, the company is helping customers continue smart irrigation with an educational website and eNewsletter called DripTips.
DripTips.Toro.com enables users to view and share best practices when it comes to irrigation, as well as how-to guides, tips, trends, videos, webinars, design tools and case studies.
The website replaces Toro’s previous website, dripirrigation.org.
Other features of the site include:
- Drip irrigation basics
- Typical system layout and components
- Case studies for various crops
- The Drip/Micro Payback Wizard – to calculate the payback period of investing in drip irrigation
- Toro’s free drip irrigation design software, AquaFlow
- The Drip Irrigation Owner’s Manual
The idea of the website is to promote interaction in the industry by allowing users to post comments and ask questions on the blog.
The site also includes an “Ask an Expert” function, and an eNewsletter will be sent to those who subscribe.