From Sept. 4-8, the Matexpo Exhibition in Belgium, Germany will play host to a variety of new pieces of equipment, including Bobcat and Doosan Portable Power products.
Bobcat will be showcasing its latest compact loader, compact excavator, telescopic handler and attachment ranges, including the 500 platform compact loaders and TR38160 rotary telehandler model.
Doosan will have the 12/250 Stage IIIB portable compressor and the G100-IIIA and G150-IIIA Stage IIIA generator models at the show.
The 500 platform loaders feature increased performance and cycle times by approximately 16 percent more than previous models.
- More lift capacity, lifting further and higher
- Faster cycle times, higher breakout forces
- Improved traction providing greater pushing and digging power
- More hydraulic power for attachments
- More uptime, reliability and ease of maintenance
The TR38160 telehandler offers a maximum lifting capacity of 3.8 tons and a maximum lifting height of 15.7 meters. The TR45190, TR50210 and TR40250 models have three-section booms, offering lifting heights of 18.7, 20.5 and 24.5 m, respectively.