Designed to work in tight spaces, the 9A Series zero-swing excavator is the newest addition to Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas.
The R25Z-9A has a Interim Tier 4 engine upgrade, improved hydraulics and increased comfort.
This machine is the latest addition to the 9A series excavators, all of which meet Tier 4 interim standards.
Weighing in at 5,730 pounds, the zero-swing excavator is powered by a 23 horsepower Mitsubishi S3L2 engine.
Featuring a dig depth of 7 feet 11 inches, the machine also has a bucket digging force of 4,740 pounds of force. A dozer blade comes standard with the machine.
The R25Z-9A has a tail swing radius of 2 feet 7 inches.
Hyundai redesigned the machine’s frame to absorb high stress loads while the X-leg center frame and reinforced box section track frame provide strength.
- Tier 4 Interim Certified Engine
- Zero Tail Swing
- Advanced Hydraulic System
- Extended Life Components
- Operating Weight (Cab/Canopy) 2600kg(5730lb)/2450kg(5400lb)
- Net Power 17.2kW (23.1hp) @2300rpm
- Max Dig Depth 2420mm (7’11”)
- Bucket Breakout Force (SAE) 17.9 kN (4030 lb)