Jerry McKay, founder of McKay Landscape Lighting, will be hosting The Lighting Summit, a two-day conference on Jan. 22-23 in Omaha, Nebraska.
The summit is designed to help landscape lighting professionals learn how to improve his or her business.
During the two days, professionals will cover nine topics, including:
- Overview and History of McKay Landscape Lighting
- Design… Where it all Begins
- Installation Techniques and Fixture Selection
- Building a Service Department
- Tour of McKay Facilities
- Drive-by Tour of McKay Installs
- Guest Speaker Chris Heiler on Search Engine Optimization
- Marketing the McKay Way
- Goal Setting
Along with creating an environment for networking with other professionals, McKay Landscape Lighting wants to help provide knowledge to help other businesses be successful and more profitable.
Registration is $1,599 before Dec. 1 and $2,000 after Dec. 1.