Cub Cadet will be launching its second generation of Tank SZ and Tank LZ mowers on Nov. 1.
“We’ve taken the first launch in the S and Z series to basically give the landscaper operator the added productivity through horsepower,” says Allen Baird, Product Marketing Manager, Cub Cadet. “We have now across the line an enhanced deck design. The biggest thing on the deck design is landscapers get the perfect manicured look every time they mow the lawn.”
Features on the Tank SZ and LZ:
- Both mowers are ideal for mowing properties up to 15 acres.
- Four-wheel power steering gives more control and confidence and the quick-adjust tilt column allows the operator to personalize steering wheel placement. (Tank SZ)
- Both mowers use the 14cc Commercial Drive System that provides operating efficiency power to the deck and cooler run temperatures. The mower can reach top speeds of 11 mph forward and 5 mph reverse.
- Features a tool-less quick-adjust lap bar system for a full range of adjustability and rider egress. The mower includes extended operator platform and premium Elasticity Vibration Control (EVC) seating system, which includes a quick-dial suspension, arm rests, lumbar support, and a tilt-adjust ultra-high back seat. (Tank LZ)
- Both mowers feature a fabricated deck design built with reinforced leading-edge, trim side with wear guard, deck stabilizer rod and adjustable heavy-duty striping roller. The sloped-nose cutting design allows the grass to rebound into the cutting edge of the blade.
- Both mowers use cast aluminum spindle housing with 1 ¼-inch greasable, tapered roller bearings and quick-release steel spindle covers.
- Wide Track with Smart Traction Tread Self-Cleaning Technology provides the operator with better traction in slippery conditions while removing debris from the tread during normal operation. The wide track rear tire design allows for enhanced operation on wet terrain, slopes and hillsides
Features on the Z-Force SZ and LZ:
- Ideal for mowing up to five acres
- The Z-Force SZ offers increased productivity with a zero-turn with steering wheel and cruise control
- The Z-Force LZ features oversized lap bars with quick adjust knobs, full-length grips and integrated automatic parking brake system
- A dual Hydro-Gear ZT 3100 transmission offers durability with a charge pump and cut steel gears and faster ground speeds from 8 mph forward and 4 mph reverse
- Coated inside and out with an electronically-applied dual layer of eCoat and powder
- Rear bumper and engine guard for tow-behind attachments and heavy-duty protection against landscape objects and debris
- 12 gauge reinforced, fully-welded 1-piece full length steel frame
- Attachments include a mulch kit, bagger and light kit, and a 12V outlet