Rayco has introduced a forestry mulcher that features rubber tracks.
The C100R Forestry Mulcher rides on a 17.7-inch wide, steel-imbedded rubber track.
The machine is powered by a 99 horsepower Kubota diesel engine and features Rayco’s Super Flow closed-loop hydrostatic system.
Featuring a heavy-duty rear door and hydraulic winch, the machine also has an elevated cooling design, which places engine radiators in both the rear of the engine compartment and in the limbriser.
The cab is certified ROPS/OPS/FOPS with escape hatches in the roof and rear window.
- 99 horsepower Kubota diesel engine
- Super Flow, closed loop hydrostatic mulcher head drive
- Rubber tracks, 17.7-inches wide, steel imbedded
- Two-Speed ground travel
- Elevated cooling design
- Hydraulic rear winch
- ROPS/FOPS/OPS certified cab
- Rooftop and rear window escape
- Predator mulcher head