Along with the 2014 Series Partner, Husqvarna also has the naming rights sponsor for the short-course, off-road racing series scheduled for April 25 and 26 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Husqvarna expanded its involvement this year to include category brand exclusivity, event activation, promotional offers, television broadcasts and social media efforts.
Because of the expanded involvement, the event will now be called “The Husqvarna Showdown in Charlotte”, and the company will continue its involvement of sponsoring drivers Jarit and Jesse Johnson.
TORC: The Off-Road Championship will hold seven events across the United States this year, with NBC Sports providing television coverage and a behind-the-scenes docu-reality series.
The 2014 event schedule features races at the following venues:
- April 5-6: Primm, Nevada (Primm Off Road Raceway)
- April 25-26: Charlotte, North Carolina (Charlotte Motor Speedway)
- May 17-18: St. Louis, Missouri (Gateway Motorsports Park)
- June 28-29: Crandon, Wisconsin (Crandon Intl Off Road Raceway)
- July 19-20: Bark River, Michigan (Bark River Off Road Raceway)
- August 5-6: Sturgis, South Dakota (Buffalo Chip Powersports Complex)
- August 30-31: Crandon, Wisconsin (Crandon Intl Off Road Raceway)