PLANET, the national landscape industry association, has announced its Supplier Advisory Council.
The council provides guidance to the PLANET Board of Directors about important issues facing the landscape industry.
The Supplier Advisory Council is comprised of nine supplier members from different market segments of the industry. Council members are appointed by the PLANET president and serve a three-year term.
The Supplier Advisory Council replaces the previous structure, which included a volunteer supplier committee.
The first meeting of the Supplier Advisory Council will take place at PLANET’s executive-level conference, Great Escape, in late February.
The newly appointed members include:
- Carol Dilger, Corporate Media Manager, Gravely
- Peter Farno, U.S. Lawn & Landscape Business Manager, Bayer CropScience
- Eric Gilbey, Landscape Industry Product Specialist, Nemetschek Vectorworks
- Warren Gorowitz, Vice President – Sustainability and Conservation, Ewing Irrigation
- Daniel Martin, Director of Marketing, Permaloc Corporation
- Roger Phelps, Landscape Industry Certified, Promotional Communications Manger, Stihl
- Laurie Riggs, Lawn Care Market Manager, Syngenta
- Gent Simmons, Director – Communications Business Development, Husqvarna
- Ken Taylor, Landscape Industry Certified, General Sales Manager – Corporate Business Division, John Deere