Each of the ambassadors recently pledge $25,000 to the Foundation, which awards scholarships to students enrolled in landscape contracting and/or horticulture programs at two-year or four-year college and universities.
The ambassadors include:
- Lifescape Colorado and the Hupf Family, Denver, Colorado
- Marty Grunder!, Miamisburg, Ohio
- Schill Grounds Management and Jerry and Jim Schill Family Scholarship, North Ridgeville, Ohio
- The LaurelRock Company, Wilton, Connecticut
- The Todd Williams Memorial Scholarship, Denver, Colorado (through the ALCC/ AEF State Association Partnership)
PLANET AEF is halfway through its five-year campaign, developed by the PLANET AEF Board of Directors, to raise the fund balance from $2 million to $5 million. To date, the fund has grown to $3.8 million.