For a fifth consecutive year, Morton Buildings will be hosting its “Giving Away the Farm” event.
The winner will receive a $50,000 Morton building, and for the first time, also receive an Exmark zero-turn mower and a Bad Boy Buggy.
The building will be awarded to the winner as a $50,000 credit towards the construction of a Morton building of the winner’s choice.
Individuals may register for the sweepstakes at any Morton Buildings exhibit at participating trade shows.
Participating Trade Shows
- 3i Show – Kansas (July 10-12)
- 4 State Farm Show – Kansas (July 18-20)
- Michigan Ag Expo (July 22-24)
- Farmfest – Minnesota (August 5-7)
- Empire Farm Days – New York (August 5-7)
- Missouri State Fair (August 7-17)
- Ag Progress Days – Pennsylvania (August 12-14)
- Wisconsin Tech Days (August 12-14)
- Dakotafest – South Dakota (August 19-21)
- Minnesota State Fair (August 21-September 1)
- Iowa Farm Progress (August 26-28)
- Kansas State Fair (September 5-14)
- Clay County Fair – Iowa (September 6-14)
- Big Iron Show – North Dakota (September 9-11)
- Husker Harvest Show – Nebraska (September 9-11)
- Ohio Farm Science Review (September 16-18)
- World Dairy Expo – Wisconsin (September 30-October 4)
- Sunbelt Expo – Georgia (October 14-16)
The Exmark Lazer Z X-Series mower features a Kawasaki FX801FV commercial grade engine and includes a 60-inch Ultracut Series 6 cutting deck.
The mower also has an ISO-mount seat isolation system and a hydro-drive system.
The Bad Boy Buggies Ambush iS 4×4 ATV has 28 horsepower, a 720cc air-cooled V-twin cylinder gas powertrain on the rear axle and a 48-volt AC electric drivetrain on the front axle.
The buggy, which has a 9.6 cubic-foot cargo bed, will also feature independent suspension and on-the-fly battery recharge.
The sweepstakes will run through 11:59 p.m. CT on Thursday, Oct. 16 and is available to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and Washington, D.C.