Some of the preliminary results are in, and GIE+EXPO’s registration is looking strong across all platforms.
There are more than 130 new exhibitors, stepped-up from returning exhibitors, an increase in attendee registrations and some sold-out contractor education programs.
- As of Sept. 18, attendee pre-registration is 5 percent over 2013 and 20 percent over 2012.
- Exhibitor participation is up with more than 130 new exhibitors, an increase in space for many large-scale exhibitors.
- The Outdoor Demonstration Area will be the largest ever and will feature some exhibits, including UTV test tracks and other features.
- More new product introductions are expected, with more than 100 products in the New Products Showcase and at least 25 exhibitors hosting press conferences.
- Hardscape North America, co-located with GIE+EXPO, will be the largest ever with pre-registration up 40 percent from 2013.
- GIE+EXPO Workshop registration is up 53 percent with some sessions already sold out.
- More than 300 GIE+EXPO contractors have upgraded registrations to include hardscape training.
- The new Friday snow and ice workshop is expected to have 200 participants.
GIE+EXPO’s 2014 dates are Wednesday, Oct. 22, Dealer Day and Oct. 23-24 for all industry participants.