The Irrigation Association has partnered with the California Polytechnic State University’s Irrigation Training & Research Center to offer a series of online courses.
Each new course qualifies for continuing education units.
- Basic Soil-Plant-Water Relationships (2 CEUs)
- Distribution Uniformity & Precipitation Rate (1.5 CEUs)
- Evapotranspiration (1 CEU)
- Irrigation System Components (3 CEUs)
- Landscape Irrigation Auditor (4 CEUs)
- Scheduling for Auditors (2 CEUs)
- Landscape Sprinkler Design (8 CEUs)
- Scheduling for Sprinkler Design (1.5 CEUs)
Each course includes interactive videos, reading materials and online quizzes. Users complete courses at their own pace and receive credit after completing each track’s online exam.
The North Carolina Irrigation Contractors’ Licensing Board and the New Jersey Landscape Irrigation Contractor Examining Board have approved these courses, allowing licensed individuals in these states to earn CEUs or CECs.