Case Construction Equipment has named its 2014 “Diamond Dealer” recipients as part of its North American Construction Equipment Partnership Program.
The award recognizes dealerships across the country for leadership and dedication in growing the company’s brand in five categories including, performance, marketing and communications, product support, parts support and training.
This year’s winners are:
- State Equipment (Kentucky and West Virginia)
- J.R. Brisson Equipment (Ontario)
- Kucera Construction Equipment (Ontario)
- Redhead Equipment (Saskatchewan)
- Crown Power & Equipment (Missouri)
- Luby Equipment Services (Missouri and Illinois)
- Eagle Power and Equipment (Pennsylvania and Delaware)
- Groff Tractor (Pennsylvania and Maryland)
- ASCO (Texas and New Mexico)
- Nueces Power Equipment (Texas)
- Birkey’s Construction Equipment (Illinois)
- Burris Equipment Company (Illinois)
- Service Motor Company (Wisconsin)