The National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) recently announced seven new “Trailblazers” have been chosen by the organization. NALP Trailblazers are individuals nominated by their peers for making significant, long-term contributions to the landscaping industry while demonstrating their commitment to giving back to the industry.
Each Trailblazer sets aside one day per year to provide on-site mentoring to a NALP member. This colleague-to-colleague mentoring and networking program helps both emerging and established companies develop and grow their businesses. Trailblazers also participate in an “On Call” program that provides members with quick answers to their business questions.
The lifetime honor recognizes excellence and achievement in the areas of lawn care, design/build/installation, interior plantscaping, irrigation and water management, and landscape management. The new Trailblazers are as follows:
- Joe Chiellini, president/owner, Ameriscape Services, Thonotosassa, Florida.
- Jason Craven, president, Southern Botanical, Dallas, Texas.
- Wayne Dubin, division manager, Bartlett Tree Experts, Denville, New Jersey.
- Adam Linnemann, president, Linnemann Lawn Care & Landscaping, Columbia, Illinois.
- Bob Maffei, president, Maffei Landscape Contractors, Mashpee, Massachusetts.
- Joe Palimeno, president, Ledden Palimeno Landscape, Sewell, New Jersey.
- Mike Ward, president, Mike Ward Landscaping, Loveland, Ohio.
For more information about the Trailblazers program, visit www.landscapeprofessionals.org, or call the NALP office at 800-395-2522.