Techniseal recently introduced a product, DriBond, that transforms existing concrete surfaces into hardscapes in two days or less.
The company says that DriBond’s advanced dry polymer mudset allows contractors to overlay veneers and paving tiles over existing, sound concrete surfaces. This reduces time and costs to transform residential or commercial spaces.
“After identifying the benefits of an overlay solution for existing concrete slabs, we worked alongside Paver Technologies to determine the best product to complement our extensive line of hardscape-enhancing products,” explains Phil Graves, director of sales for Techniseal. “After years of development and testing, we are excited about the results DriBond delivers and look forward to serving more customers through this offering.”
By using DriBond, Techniseal says contractors have the opportunity to provide a completely new dryset bonding system to overlay with many different options for consumer and commercial clients. DriBond eliminates the need for heavy equipment and traditional mudset applications. The company says that this product is ideal for sidewalks, pool decks, residential driveways, garage floors, patios, light commercial applications and courtyards.
Electric pressure washer added to Briggs & Stratton cleaning lineup
Briggs & Stratton Corporation added three new electric pressure washers to its line of outdoor power cleaning tools. These electric pressure washers are offered in a variety of maximum pressure and flow rates to fit various outdoor cleaning needs.
“These electric pressure washers are compact and easy to use – simply roll the unit out of the garage, plug the unit into power, hook-up the garden hose, turn the water on and pull the trigger,” said Dan Roche, director of marketing for portable power and cleaning systems at Briggs & Stratton.
The following configurations are available for the electric units:
- S2000P: 2000 MAX PSI* at 1.1 GPM / 3.5 MAX GPM* at 80 PSI – Featuring POWERflow+ Technology
- S2000: 2000 MAX PSI* at 1.0 GPM / 1.2 MAX GPM* at 1600 PSI
- S1800: 1800 MAX PSI* at 1.1 GPM / 1.2 MAX GPM* at 900 PSI
The electric units include the following features:
- Tough welded steel frame: The steel frame provides added protection to the motor. The S2000 steel frame passed a military-grade drop test (MIL-STD 810G-516.6).
- Quick release folding handle: A quick release allows users to fold down the steel frame handle, making the unit easy to store in tight spaces or on shelves. This feature is available on the S2000P and S2000.
- Onboard detergent tank: The onboard detergent tank allows users to store and dispense cleaning detergents.
- Instant start/stop technology: Briggs & Stratton’s instant Start/Stop System provides users with a quieter cleaning experience as the unit only runs when spray gun trigger is pulled.
The electric units include high flow POWERflow+ Technology, which the company says is ideal for washing because it delivers up to three and a half gallons per minute to rinse away dirt, debris and soap. The 7-in-1 nozzle puts the user in control of adjusting pressure settings and applying detergents by twisting the nozzle head.
Powered by a brushless induction motor, Briggs & Stratton says the S2000P and S2000 are the quietest units in the electric pressure washer line, while the S1800 features a long-life universal motor. Briggs & Stratton backs its electric pressure washers with a one-year limited warranty.
PlanterSpeakers.com announces new Metropolitan model
PlanterSpeakers.com recently announced its new Metropolitan model which features a marine-grade waterproof shell, 8 inches of planting depth and Smart Pot USA drainage bags. The Metropolitan can be delivered in any custom color.
According to PlanterSpeakers.com, placing PlanterSpeakers around your landscape brings the highest quality audio under the sun to luxury outdoor environments. The weatherproof speakers deliver rich sound, the company says, and are invisible when housed within the backyard’s furniture, fauna and flora.
The Metropolitan can be fitted with a 90° or 180° projection and features a braced construction and teak legs that won’t absorb water. The three-way speaker system also features a 1 inch soft dome tweeter, a down firing 10 inch HD woofer and a 4 inch mid-range; a pair of the speakers can cover up to a 500 sq. ft. area.
Specifications and pricing for the Metropolitan are as follows:
- Dimensions: 18” W x 18” D x 18” H
- Frequency response: 55Hz to 15kHz
- Power handling: 100 watts RMS
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier: 60-100 watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 88 db
- Metropolitan: $2,899.00 pair
- Metropolitan 90° or 180° projection: $3,199.00 pair
- Metropolitan 90° or 180° stereo: $1,699.00 (single speaker)
- Recommended amplifier: 80-150 watts RMS (at 4 ohms)
- Sensitivity: 89 dB