Though winter weather is keeping many gardeners away from their plants, Callaway Gardens invites all gardeners to use the downtime to learn and plan during the 23rd annual Southern Gardening Symposium. The event will be January 16-18 at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia.
The symposium will host a number of knowledgeable experts speaking on a variety of topics. They include:
· Felder Rushing-How to have a low-input ‘eco’ garden
· Peter Loewer-Creating an international garden from a magazine
· Chuck Henry, of the Southeastern Flower Show-Entertaining in the South
· Lyndy Broder, internationally-regarded clematis expert
· Dr. Dave Creech-Growing Southern fruits non-traditionally in landscapes
· Shannon Pable-Color theory in the garden
· Bodie Pennisi-Using Georgia Gold Medal winners
· Garey Wylie-EarthKind Roses
To reserve your spot at the symposium, call (800) CALLAWAY, dial option five, then option two, or call direct (706) 663-5153. To reserve by e-mail, send a message to [email protected].