Proven Winners launched a new training program called the iGarden Certification Program. Formerly known as the Certified Garden Center program, the new program is available in an online or hard copy video format. The training includes information on what motivates customers to buy and which marketing strategies are most effective.
The iGarden Certification Program is free to independent garden centers. The program has three training modules that include plant selling, merchandising and customer service techniques. Once the modules have been viewed, garden center employees and managers must take and pass an online test to achieve certified status.
Successful completion of the training program offers additional benefits, including:
· A free prominent listing on Proven Winners’ online retail locator, viewed by more than 600,000 people annually looking for a place to buy Proven Winners
· A Proven Winners iGarden certificate and plaque to display
· Monthly email updates on new products, opportunities, and more
· Free access to and use of thousands of print-ready images from the Proven
Winners Photo Library
· News releases announcing iGarden Certification status for local papers
· A choice of two iGarden t-shirts or aprons for the first 100 garden centers to have all of their registered employees certified; an outdoor banner for the first 700 garden centers to have all of their registered employees certified; and an iGarden button for all employees who complete the program.
Training can be completed online at www.pwcertified.com, or hard copy formats can be requested by calling (877) 895-8138.