Bob-Cat introduced a consumer zero-turn mower line that features professional-grade power.
The Bob-Cat CRZ comes in 48-, 52- and 61-inch deck sizes and is powered by a Kawasaki engine.
The TurfDeck Cutting System features a double-wave baffle for more airflow and lift. The blades spin up to 18,000 feet per minute with a large impact-resistant discharge chute that fans clippings to eliminate clumping.
The deck is welded reinforced, 10-guage steel.
The starting price for the mower is below $5,000.
- 48-inch deck with Kawasaki FR600V 603cc engine
- 52-inch deck with Kawasaki FR651V 726cc engine
- 61-inch deck with Kawasaki FR691V 726cc engine
Fuel capacity: 6 gallon, single tank
7 mph ground speed
- Welded and reinforced seven-gauge steel rear frame
- Welded 2.5 inches x 1.5 inches and 2 inches x 1.5 inches steel tube front frame construction
TufDeck Cutting System
- 10 gauge welded and reinforced steel deck top/seven gauge welded steel side skirt construction
- 20-inch drive wheels and 13-inch casters
- Discharge opening with impact resistant chute
- 18,000+ FPM Blade Tip Speed
- Self adjusting idlers and maintenance-free idler pulleys
- Maintenance-free cutter spindles and caster wheels
- Warranty three years/300 hours
- Mulch Baffle Kit, Grass Catcher, ROPS, Eco Plate, and Suspension Seat Insert