A.R.E. has made the LSII Series, CX Series, V Series, Overland Series and Deluxe Commercial Units (DCUs) available for the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra with 6.5-foot and 5.7-foot beds.
Each truck cap is painted to match the owner’s truck using the same OEM paint code.
The caps and painted finish are backed with a lifetime warranty.
Currently available from A.R.E. for the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra are:
- LSII Series: The lift assist system for the opening and closing gives driver utility with their pickup while keeping the bed area secure.
- CX Series: This cap combines strength with function and is designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts who are seeking utility and flexibility with their truck.
- V Series: This model offers traditional styling with different options to meet truck owner’s needs. The side toolbox option is available for contractors.
- Overland Series: This cab-high fiberglass truck cap delivers increased durability and is designed to complement trucks styled with black fender flares, running boards and other black trim options.
- Deluxe Commercial Unit (DCU): This commercial truck cap has a fully welded aluminum frame. The DCU has 200 options, including a variety of door and window configurations, toolboxes, custom ladder racks, interior fabric liners, side panels and overall cap heights.