Two large frame vertical-lift skid steers will be the newest machines rolling off the assembly line for Gehl.
The V270 GEN:2 and V330 GEN:2 feature a 72 horsepower, Tier 4 certified Yanmar diesel engine with DPF technology.
The machines include a selectable self-leveling option, hydraulic-powered Power-A-Tech system and the company’s T-bar option offered as a control pattern.
Each model offers torque ratings of up to 217 foot-pounds and hydraulic flow up to 35 gpm. The models have operating capacities of 2,700 pounds and 3,300 pounds, respectively.
The V270 GEN:2 offers more than 10 feet 10 inches of lift height, while the V330 GEN:2 has more than 10 feet 11 inches of lift height.
Additional features include:
- customizable digital in-cab display that provides system information on coolant, fuel, battery, environmental and engine regeneration
- large operator’s compartment with a cab forward design and lowered rear towers for improved visibility
- side-folding restraint bar and armrests with multiple adjustments
- adjustable joystick and hand/foot control towers
- mechanical or air-ride suspension seat