The Briggs & Stratton Power Products Group has introduced 44 products for model year 2014, including its Snapper, Simplicity, Massey Ferguson, Ferris and Snapper Pro brands.
Snapper introduced the ST Series lawn tractor and plans to introduce a handheld line up including gas trimmers, a backpack leaf blower and a hedge trimmer this upcoming spring.
The Simplicity division will be adding a Regent EX lawn tractor model and ZT2500 zero-turn model featuring a 48-inch fabricated deck.
Snapper Pro is introducing a S125xt commercial zero turn, which features four models starting at 25 horsepower with a 52-inch mowing deck.
Massey Ferguson 2000 Series lawn tractors for 2014 will feature the V-twin engines.
Ferris will be offering an IS 2100Z line-up, which includes six models with a variety of engine and deck options.
The new IS® 2100Z is available in the following configurations:
- 26-gross hp1 Vanguard V-twin with 52” iCD cutting system
- 25.5-gross hp2 Kawasaki FX801V with 52” iCD cutting system
- 26-gross hp1 Vanguard V-twin with 61” iCD cutting system
- 25.5 gross hp2 Kawasaki FX801V with 61” iCD cutting system
- 32-gross hp1 Vanguard BIG BLOCK with 61” iCD cutting system
- 29-gross hp2 Kohler Command Pro EFI with 61” iCD cutting system