Large or small, agriculture or landscape, water provider or affiliate can enter the contest.
Winners will be selected from a variety of categories, and submissions are judged by a neutral panel based on messaging, quality, creativity and implementation of Smart Irrigation Month messaging.
All entries are due Aug. 28 and is free for IA members. The contest is open to nonmembers for a $250 fee credited toward their membership applications.
The entry must include reference to the campaign or logo and should include:
- Completed Smart Marketing Contest submission form.
- Samples of all campaign materials (electronic samples only; no hard copy submissions will be accepted).
All entrants will be recognized at the Smart irrigation Month Idea Gallery at the Irrigation Show and on the Smart Irrigation Month website.
Winners will be:
- Recognized at the General Session of the Irrigation Show.
- Showcased at the Smart Irrigation Month Idea Gallery and briefing at the show.
- Highlighted on the Smart Irrigation Month websites.
- Featured in an article in IA Times, IA’s monthly e-newsletter.
Past winners include:
- Affiliate – Agriculture: University of Georgia, Stripling Irrigation Research Park (Camilla, Georgia)
- Affiliate – Landscape: City of Greeley, Colorado, Water Conservation Program (Greeley, Colorado)
- Agriculture: McCrometer, Inc. (Hemet, California)
- Contractor: James River Grounds Management, Inc. (Glen Allen, Virginia)
- Distributor: Ewing Irrigation, Inc. (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Manufacturer: Hunter Industries (San Marcos, California)
- Affiliate: Municipal Water District of Orange County (Fountain Valley, California)
- Contractor: ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance (Calabasas, California)
- Manufacturer: The Toro Company (Riverside, California)
- Distributor: CPS Distributors Inc. (Westminster, Colorado)