However, Go iLawn quickly discovered that estimates also need to be based on weather data as well.
To help with this problem, the company re-launched the second version of the Proposal Builder.
The builder now includes weather information from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the Canadian National Climate data archives.
The Proposal Builder accesses a decade’s worth of historical weather data to help landscapers build snow and ice management proposals.
To learn about the weather, landscapers select an airport or weather station from the list available. The builder displays the average snowfalls totals for that airport or weather station from the past 10 years.
Here are some ideas about what to include in your diagrams:
- Denote areas of interest and special instructions
- Label snow storage areas
- Color-code sidewalks, parking lots, entrances etc.
- Include contact information for property contacts
- List recommended equipment
- Indicate direction to push snow
- Highlight property obstacles and safety hazards