Terex Generation 2 (GEN 2) line has two more skid steer loaders – the R260S and the V350s. The 74-horsepower Tier 4 Final turbocharged diesel engine has variable flow hydraulics. They offer 10.5 inches of ground clearance and a 24-degree angle of departure for varying terrain.
Mechanical-faced axle seals prevent debris from entering. The Loegering F- and Z-series options are for over-the-tire tracks. Loegering Versatile Track has a rubber track undercarriage bolted to the standard hubs.
- Radius lift path
- Operating capacity: 2,600 pounds
- Tipping load: 5,200 pounds
- Bucket breakout force: 6,420 pounds
- Lift height: 125 inches
- Reach: 25 inches
- Vertical lift path
- Operating capacity: 3,500 pounds
- Tipping Load: 7,000 pounds
- Bucket Breakout Force: 5,050 pounds
- Lifting arm force 5,540 pounds