Pavestone, a manufacturer of segmental concrete products for the commercial, residential, contractor, industrial and retail consumer markets, has launched an interactive mobile app, describing it as a comprehensive resource for managing hardscape projects from start to finish.
“Based on the current marketplace, timing for our mobile app couldn’t be better,” said Ed Fioroni, vice president of marketing and sales for Pavestone. “In this competitive environment, defining a project and selecting the right products are critical for success.”
In addition to access to Pavestone, product information for CST, Willamette Graystone and Flagstone is available to mobile app users geo-located, or self-identified, in areas served by those companies. Pavestone, CST, Willamette Graystone and Flagstone are all part of the Quikrete Companies’ segmental concrete products division.
Built for use on iPhones, iPads, Android phones and Android tablets, the free Pavestone mobile app provides a menu of interactive options, including the following:
- Project Planner – details project specifications for a specific space.
- Search Products – provides downloadable and shareable technical data.
- Idea Gallery – aids project design with product recommendations.
- Video Gallery – provides step-by-step project instructions.
- Calculators – recommend the amount of products needed for a given project.
- Find a Contractor – connects users through geo-targeting.
- Find a Dealer – connects users through geo-targeting.
- Project Share – promotes projects through photos and videos on social media.
- Favorites – catalogues projects with design and product information.
In announcing its new app, Pavestone cited market research by the Freedonia Group that bodes well for its business. The five-year landscape project demand is forecast to grow 5.3 percent per year, the company says, from $5.3 billion in 2014 to $8.2 billion in 2019. Of the four landscape project categories considered in the forecast, Pavestone reports, concrete pavers and segmental wall units were projected to see the highest annual growth at 7.3 percent.