Morbark LLC, welcomed about 250 customers, members of its dealer network and other guests from around the world at its 10th Demo Days event this month.
The event provides visitors the opportunity to watch the equipment in action, observe manufacturing processes firsthand and also meet the people who build and support the equipment.
Participants also were invited to try out Morbark’s Boxer line of compact utility loaders.
The following equipment for the forestry, biomass, recycling and tree care markets was demonstrated at the 10th annual event:
- HT1042 Slow-Speed Shredder
- 3200 Electric Wood Hog Horizontal Grinder
- 3200 Track Wood Hog Horizontal Grinder
- 223 Flail
- 23 Chiparvestor
- 30/36 NCL Whole Tree Drum Chipper
- 40/36 NCL Whole Tree MicroChipper
- Beever M12R Chipper
- Beever M18R Chipper
- Beever M20R Chipper with loader
- 6600 Track Wood Hog Horizontal Grinder
- 1300B Tub Grinder
The Demo Days event was held at Morbark’s headquarters in Winn, Michigan.