First introduced at the TCI Expo in Connecticut, Morbark’s Boxer 900HD will be showcased at the ARA Rental Show this week in New Orleans.
Set to start rolling off the production line in April, the Boxer 900HD has been in development for two years.
Here are some key features of the 900HD:
- 35 percent SAE (calculated) rated operating capacity of 939 pounds
- 48-horsepower Final Tier 4 diesel engine with DOC
- Dual-pattern operator joystick controls
- Hydrostatic drive with 15-GPM flow and dual auxiliary remotes and machine pressure relief block on high-flow remotes
- Universal attachment plate for more than 50 attachments
- 94-inch hinge pin height to clear a 6-foot truck bed
Operator safety and comfort features include a spring-cushioned platform, front and side padding, electronic engine display, cup holders and a 12-volt auxiliary outlet.