Heads Up Landscape Contractors is offering a few extra tips to help clients save a few extra dollars through the month of July.
The company is celebrating Smart Irrigation Month by helping clients become aware of the campaign and how to better use water.
The campaign highlights a variety of techniques to help preserver water during the month of July.
- Make maintaining green spaces easy and convenient.
- Minimize overwatering while keeping lawns, gardens and landscapes beautiful and healthy.
- Save money on utility bills.
- Help protect community water supplies for today and the future.
Property owners and managers typically overwater, unintentionally wasting money every time they take out the hose or turn on the sprinklers. Because of this, the company will work with clients in:
- Helping customers plant and maintain low water landscapes that will thrive in the climate and site conditions.
- Installing new irrigation systems that use real-time weather data and soil moisture sensors to adjust watering to meet plant needs automatically.
- Using low volume micro-irrigation to apply very small amounts of water precisely to trees and shrubs, minimizing evaporation and waste.
- Helping customers program automatic controllers to comply with area watering restrictions while extracting maximum benefit from water.
- Auditing irrigation systems to make sure water is being using effectively and making necessary adjustments.
- Identifying customer rebates from water utilities and other resources for water-efficient products.