Showcased at ConExpo last week, the Insero AMP Skid Steer is described as a mobile power force.
Featuring a Cat skid steer base, the AMP (auxiliary mobile power) is a self-contained power source designed by Insero Equipment.
With an integral 8.5kW power source, the machine features a tool rack to help on jobsites, as well as runs a variety of tools up to 30.5 feet away.
- The Insero AMP can run any tool requiring 5-10 GPM at 2,000 PSI allowing for custom application.
- The AMP utilizes Sullair’s rotary screw compressor design to provide on demand air supply.
- Two 50 HZ (250 V) GFCI receptacles are included on the AMP.
- The AMP’s One Trip design custom tool rack allows for easy tool portability. The tool rack is designed to transport multiple tools quickly and easily to and from your jobsite.
- The AMP retains all original skid steer functionality.
- Hose and Reels included on the AMP are:
- Two 30.5 m (100 ft) retractable hydraulic hose reels with dual 1.3 cm (1/2 in) hoses
- One 30.5 m (100 ft) retractable air hose reel with 2.5 cm (1 in) hose
- One 30.5 m (100 ft) retractable electrical reel with 8/3 SOOW cable
- The AMP’s hydraulic system is designed to enable simultaneous operation of auxiliary functions