RedMax recently introduced its new line of commercial zero-turn mowers, chainsaws for tree care professionals and new zero-emission battery-powered handhelds and accessories.
“Developing innovative and reliable products for commercial use is paramount for us,” said Jeff Dewosky, vice president and general manager of Husqvarna North America. “We are excited to share our latest innovations for RedMax that show how our products can help professionals be more productive and efficient with intelligently designed products that focus on what matters.”
With RedMax’s CZT series, the brand introduced a new zero-turn mower line for lawn care professionals. The brand says these mowers offer a durable design, productive operation and fabricated steel decks.
Featuring a welded steel tube frame, heavy duty casters, a sturdy deck lift system and flat-free tires, RedMax says the cutting decks offer strength and reinforced, oversized components.
The CZT has an MSRP starting at $6,399.95, and RedMax says it is available as a 52- or 61-inch model, and it includes ROPS and a four-year warranty.
RedMax says for bigger jobs, the CZTx has an MSRP starting at $9,399.95 and comes with cutting deck widths of 48, 54 or 60 inches, ROPS, 16-cc pump and motor and a 5-year warranty.
For 2018, RedMax presents the new commercial walk-behind mower, the CWP21. This has an MSRP of $499.95 and a 21-inch reinforced steel deck RedMax says is built to meet the demanding commercial needs with a powerful engine.
RedMax introduced five new chainsaws at the 2017 GIE+EXPO. The brand says these are designed for tree care professionals, and offer fuel-efficient, performance-optimized operation with low-vibration design and insulated handles for longer use and turbo air cleaning for less maintenance.
Providing continuous automatic tuning of the air and fuel mix, RedMax says Carb Control technology ensures optimal performance and eliminates the need for manual carburetor adjustments.
- The GZ3500T has an MSRP starting at $329.95 and RedMax says it is a lightweight top handle chainsaw for heavy duty use. RedMax says it’s equipped with a 35-cc engine and a 14-inch bar.
- The GZ360 has an MSRP starting at $389.95 is also a lightweight 35-cc chainsaw used for medium duty use, and is equipped with 14- to 16-inch bars.
- The GZ4350 has an MSRP starting at $529.95, is a lightweight 43-cc chainsaw with a 0.325-inch pitch and is designed for a 16-inch bar.
- The GZ7100 has an MSRP starting at $879.95 and is a 70-cc chainsaw for 20- to 24-inch bars.
- The G9000 has an MSRP starting at $1,069.95 that features 88-cc of displacement, and RedMax says it is designed for jobs requiring 18- to 28-inch bars.
Commercial use sustainable battery products
RedMax also presented new battery-powered products, such as batteries, leaf blowers, string trimmers, hedge trimmers and chargers.
- The BTR250PL string trimmer has an MSRP of $299.95, battery and charger sold separately, and RedMax says it has 40-80 minutes of optimized run time on a single battery charge.
- The BHB250P leaf blower has an MSRP of $249.95, battery and charger sold separately, and RedMax says it provides 388 cfm air flow volume with a maximum speed up to 105 mph.
- The BHT250PD60 hedge trimmer has an MSRP of $429.95, battery and charger sold separately, and RedMax says it comes with a 24-inch double sided knife and an extended run time of up to two hours.
- The QC330ZR charger has an MSRP of $129.95, and RedMax says it powers batteries with a 330W quick charge to ensure operators have batteries to power their equipment.
- TheBLi200ZR battery has an MSRP of $199.95, and RedMax says that it is a new and long-lasting 40V battery with 5Ah, which is designed with maximized charging time and is for professional operators looking to use their equipment for extended periods.
- RedMax introduced the HBZ260R blower, which has an MSRP of $269.99. This blower features a 25.4-cc and 1.14-hp engine with an air flow volume of 459 cfm. RedMax says it also has a maximum air speed of 157 mph.
- TheBCZ250S string trimmer has an MSRP of $319.95, and RedMax says it is easy to use and features 25.4 cc displacement with 1.3 hp.
- TheEXZ260S-PH Maxtreme detachable trimmer has an MSRP of $309.99, and the brand says it is a multi-use tool that empowers professionals to tackle any landscaping or property maintenance tasks.
Joining RedMax’s lineup next year will be three new hedge trimmers:
- TheSRTZ260F hedge trimmer has an MSRP of $449.99, and RedMax says it has a 1.3-hp and 25.4-cc engine and a 26-inch double-sided knife, which allows for a reach of up to 10 feet.
- TheSRTZ230 has an MSRP of $529.99, and the brand says it features a 20-inch double-sided knife and a 1.0-hp engine with a displacement of 22.5 cc. This trimmer also allows, according to RedMax, a reach of 10 feet.
- TheLRTZ230 has an MSRP of $569.99, and RedMax says it reaches up to 12 feet with its 20-inch double-sided knife and 1.0-hp and 22.5-cc engine.