In a recent virtual media event, Echo Incorporated announced how “The Game Has Changed” with the arrival of 13 new products set to debut in 2021.
During the event, participants got a first look at the 13 new products through a factory tour, product demos, presentations by product managers and a media Q&A session.
The 13 new products for the 2021 season include:
- PB-9010T backpack blower
- PB-9010H backpack blower
- CS-7310P chainsaw
- CS-2511P chainsaw
- CS-4910 chainsaw
- HCA-2620S shafted hedge trimmer
- SRM-410X trimmer
- EGi-3600LN inverter generator
- FP-2126 high-pressure fire pump
- CSG-water kit
- Red Armor pump guard
- Red Armor 4-stroke oil
- Pressure washer accessories
The company’s main attraction was the PB-9010, which Echo says is the world’s most powerful backpack blower. With 18 percent more power than its closest competitor, Echo says the PB-9010 offers industry-leading blowing performance to tackle the toughest applications.
The company says the PB-9010 is part of Echo’s X Series lineup, a category that represents best-in-class products for the professional user. Echo says these outdoor power tools are designed to be powerful, lightweight and offer greater productivity.
The company says the PB-9010 is ideal for heavy debris cleanup, clearing large open areas, clearing large parking lots or stadiums and quick cleanups after mowing.
According to Jason Wilk, Echo product manager, there’s no other backpack blower that even comes close to the performance of the PB-9010.
“The amount of air the PB-9010 moves is nothing short of amazing,” says Wilk. “Its class-leading 79.9 cc professional-grade 2-stroke engine allows it to produce 1,110 CFM of air volume at a speed of 220 MPH at the nozzle, which equates to 48 Newton’s of blowing performance. Additionally, the PB-9010 features heavy-duty padded shoulder straps for all day comfort and a fan intake, which provides cooling air across the user’s back during warm weather operation. The PB-9010 is an industry-leading backpack blower that is truly ahead of its time.”
Additional features of the PB-9010 include:
- 2-stroke technology
- 6” diameter blower pipes
- 2-stage commercial air filtration system with heavy duty pleated paper air filter
- Tool-less air filter access
- Large 83.8 fluid ounce fuel tank
- Heavy-duty backpack straps
- Ergonomic, rubber overmolded throttle handle (T model only)
- Strap connection that keeps straps securely situated on the user’s shoulders
- MSRP: $599.99
Echo says the PB-9010 backpack blower comes with an industry-leading two-year commercial warranty and a five-year consumer warranty.
CS-2511P, CS-7310P, CS-4910 chainsaws
Echo also announced the addition of three new chainsaws to their lineup: the CS-2511P, the CS-7310P and the CS-4910.
“We are excited to launch three new market-leading chainsaws this year,” says John Powers, Echo director of product marketing. “Our new saws are packed with more power and more professional features and are lighter weight than previous models. This allows our customers, such as arborists and landscapers, to get their work done quicker and more efficiently.”
Weighing only 5.7 pounds (without bar and chain), Echo says the CS-2511P is the lightest gas-powered rear-handle chainsaw in the world with the most power in its class. Perfect for arborists, farmers/ranchers, hunters, carvers and homeowners, the company says the saw is ideal for climbing, working in a bucket truck, pruning or brush clearing. The company says the CS-2511P is available with either a 12” or 14” bar length.
Main features of the CS-2511P include:
- Light weight
- Compact body
- Highest power to weight ratio in its class
- Spring-assist starter
- G-force engine air pre-cleaner
- Two-piece mesh air filter
- Adjustable clutch-driven oiler
- MSRP for the 12” is $399.99 and 14” is $409.99
Echo says the CS-7310P is the company’s most powerful chainsaw ever sold in North America.
The company says it features 13 percent more power and weighs 2 lbs. less than its predecessor, the CS-800P. An ideal saw for commercial arborists and loggers, Echo says it includes all the professional features that professionals require and one of the best air cleaner systems in the industry.
The company says the CS-7310P is available in 20”, 24”, 28” and 32” bar lengths, with either .050” or .058” gauge chain.
Main features of the CS-7310P include:
- High-power 73.5 cc 2-stroke commercial-grade engine
- 4-stage air filtration system with pleated air filter
- Fully loaded with professional features like magnesium crankcase, starter cover and sprocket cover, rim sprocket, dual spikes, aluminum handle with rubber grip and more
- Decompression valve, digital ignition system and choke with automatic fast idle
- MSRP for the 20” is $799.99, 24” is $809.99, 28” is $819.99 and 32” is $829.99
Echo says the CS-4910 is the lightest 50 cc chainsaw on the market and features 22 percent more power than its predecessor, the CS-490.
Ideal for landscapers, farmers/ranchers and large landowners/homeowners, the company says the CS-4910 chainsaw can handle a wide variety of tasks, such as tree felling, limbing, firewood cutting, storm clean up, pruning low-level branches, brush thinning and fence post cutting.
Main features of the CS-4910 include:
- High-power 50.2 cc 2-stroke commercial-grade engine
- Magnesium crankcase, decompression valve, adjustable oiler and more
- Weighing 10.4 lbs. (without bar and chain)
- MSRP $359.99
- Available in 16”, 18”, 20” bar lengths
The company says all chainsaws come with an industry warranty that includes a one-year commercial warranty and a five-year consumer warranty.
EGi-3600LN portable inverter generator
Echo also announced the newest addition to their lineup of portable inverter generators, the EGi-3600LN.
Providing 3,600 watts of portable power with electric start, the company says the EGi- 3600LN completes Echo’s inverter generator lineup.
Echo says the EGi-3600LN low-noise inverter generator provides quiet power, registering at only 63 dB(A). The company says the EGi- 3600LN provides portable power for places such as home power outages, tailgating, camping, mobile field charging of batteries, construction sites and more.
“For decades now, electronics have played a crucial role in operating nearly everything we use in our daily lives, and choosing the wrong generator could destroy some of those devices,” says Wilk. “The EGi-3600LN has a very low total harmonic distortion which can safely power sensitive electronic devices such as computers, laptops, cell phones, tablets and other modern technology items found in the household, such as high efficiency furnaces and medical devices. The electric start ensures maximum ease- of-use and the standard folding handles and wheel kit make the EGi-3600LN easy to transport to wherever it’s needed.”
Key features of the EGi-3600LN inverter generator include:
- 212cc overhead valve 4-stroke engine with sound-insulating panels
- 3,600 maximum watts
- Electric start with recoil backup
- LED control panel
- Inverter technology
- Parallel capable to double power output
- Folding handle and wheels with flat-free tires
- Compact frame
- On-board storage
- (1) 20A duplex, (1) 30A twist-lock, (1) 12V DC and (2) USB outlets
- Integrated circuit breakers
- MSRP: $999.99
Echo says the EGi-3600LN comes with a 3-year consumer warranty and a 90-day commercial warranty.
FP-2126 high-pressure portable pump
Echo also announced the launch of their first high-pressure fire pump, the FP-2126.
The company says the FP-2126 high-pressure fire pump is designed to aid in fire extinguishing or helping to control a fire until firefighters arrive.
Powered by a Honda GX200 engine, the company says the FP-2126 is ideal for farm and ranch owners, homeowners in rural areas and waterfront properties. It can be used for controlling fire on buildings, brush and wooded areas, can help protect agriculture and livestock and can be used for irrigation, fish farms or removing water from ditches. Echo says users can tap into any nearby stream, pond, pool or shallow well for their water source.
Key features of the FP-2126 include:
- Aluminum pump and impeller
- 20” wheels
- 12’ in length intake hose
- Onboard storage for intake hose, discharge hose, priming jug and spray nozzle
- Maximum 65’ spray distance
- 50’ in length discharge hose
- Adjustable spray nozzle
- MSRP $999.99
The company says the FP-2126 will feature a 3-year consumer and 1-year commercial warranty.
HCA-2620S shafted hedge trimmer
Echo says the HCA-2620S is a must-have tool for commercial landscapers and is hitting the market at an ideal time for peak hedge trimming season.
“With a 25.4 cc engine, the HCA-2620S cuts through thick hedges like a hot knife through butter,” says Powers. “Like all Echo X Series products, this was designed to be powerful, lightweight and offer greater productivity. The HCA-2620S was built for the commercial landscaper who wants an articulating shafted hedge trimmer yet prefers a shorter length and lighter weight tool. This combo allows landscapers to trim hedges with more maneuverability while increasing their comfort and reducing fatigue.”
Key features of the HCA-2620S include:
- 4 cc professional-grade 2-stroke engine
- 33” shaft length
- Two-stage air filtration system with pleated paper main filter
- Extruded aluminum support bar that’s lightweight and increases rigidity
- RazorEdge blades with three sharpened sides per cutting tooth
- Rubber front and rear grips for operator comfort
- Lightweight and durable magnesium gear case
- Tip guard included prevents contact with buildings or ground
- Handle and locking mechanism rotates up 45o and down 90o
- MSRP $519.99.
The company says it comes with a two-year commercial warranty and a five-year consumer warranty.